I really loved this ad that I saw a few months ago. I think it's so hard to remember that our worth is not tied in any way to what we look like as women. We grew up being inundated with the thought that the more skinny you are, the better clothes you are, and the more beautiful you are, the better off you'll be. Well, it's funny, because think of the most "beautiful" people in the world, by the world's standards, and think about how "well off" they are in our standards.
I needed the reminder that it is not what our bodies look like that matter, but what we do with our bodies that matter most.
Thoughts?

I do love that Jessica. There are beautiful women who don't seem beautiful because they have no light and there are plain women who are beautiful because of who they are. You girls are beautiful in all ways, truly.
ReplyDeleteK/mom